Saturday, July 4, 2009

Delayed happiness

PRAISE THE LORD. OHIO IS GETTING EZPASS. But not until the 4th quarter of this year. I mean if Indiana can have I-ZOOM (how awesome is that name? I hope whoever came up with it got a huge bonus...or at least lifetime job security) why does Ohio have to stay in the 20th century. When I got off at I90 the other day, they didn't even have a credit card lane, which is no remedy anyway. AND to make amtter worse, only 2 booths open, at 7pm on July 2rd. UMMMM, did someone forget a certain HUGE holiday evoking many 3-day weekends? I love Ohio, but waiting in line for upwards of 15 minutes is too much to take. And yes, I will evoke the trite, "everybody else has done it already." I have not run the numbers, but it is also expensive, or at least I think so because I have to use that strange green paper stuff. Once again, I love Ohio, but despise, loathe, curse the turnpike.

No comments:

Post a Comment