Wednesday, August 26, 2009

BORED

I am so very bored. I have spent the last 3 days sitting on the couch doing just about nothing. OK appt and shopping yesterday. And well the weekend does not count. This has been the first time since July 7th, that I have had free time. All other days/hours were spent travelling or reading/studying, etc. But I am also tired. It is like my body is saying, "YO girlfriend, slow down, smell the roses, clean the litter box, how about some clean laundry?"

But I want to be doing things. Thinking Fenway tomorrow, plus there is Maine, upstate NY, Vermont, the Cape, although I may do that Monday. The Raw Bar has the best food evah. Seriously the lobster roll is bigger than my head. Part of me wanted to go to Kentucky...but cooler heads have prevailed. I still plan to go to Wisconsin for Columbus Day. Checking for flights and rental rates. Already have hotel in Madison. But I could change my mind and go to Minnesota, or DC. If I were not broke, you know I would be somewhere. Gotta finish NEH evals, and I will let you know what I personally thought of my seminars...Pretty much you should apply for them.

Back to deciding what to do. This couch is getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment