Friday, August 14, 2009

Summer winding down

Where has the summer gone...honestly where oh where has my summer disappeared to? Ok, I have had some serious fun studying and traveling, but I am sad to say that it it just about over. I am almost done with 7 straight weeks of workshops and institutes. Yes, it has been stressful and a whole lot of work, but I would do it again in a heartbeat. I love teaching, but if I could do this all the time, you know I would. I love learning. I am a teacher, I have to love learning. I am going to bring back so many great things to my classroom for all this work over the summer. From architecture to George Washington, my kids will hate me beacuse of all that I will be bringing in to the classroom. Well off to have some more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment